Assistant Project Accountant
$250-300 p/ day 6-8 weeks hands-on project with steep learning opportunities. Project Accounting Australia (PAA) is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Project Accountant to join our team!
The successful candidate will closely work directly with Directors, Project Managers and our clients with hands-on experience in a wide variety of projects and other ad hoc assignments.
This is a fixed term contract position (6-8 weeks) based out of our client’s office.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
– Gather requirements from multiple stakeholders
– Work to ensure the projects run smoothly and mitigate risks
– Technical documentation
– Involvement in project planning
– Project scoping and planning
– Translating business needs into clear requirements for clients to make decisions
– Process improvement
– Work on end to end business insights
PAA is looking for individuals that are new to their field but eager to delve deeper into the field of project accounting to help clients achieve their desired project ROI. This role requires:
– Tertiary qualification in Accounting/Finance (or in the process of completing your degree)
– Prior business analysis experience or project experience is desirable, but not mandatory
– Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel, Intermediate Microsoft Word & Power Point
MS Visio is desirable, but not mandatory
– Strong communication and written skills
– Accuracy and attention to detail
– Driven to deliver outcomes and a can do attitude
Features & Benefits
At PAA we strive to provide a working environment and benefits that both attract and retain top talent. We offer:
– competitive remuneration
– mentorship and development opportunities
– learning and working directly on projects with our Directors and Senior personnel
Please submit your resume and latest academic transcript by 14 January 2018 to email@example.com.